Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: yashica super 8 camera

  1. #1
    Inactive Member fattony16@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found a yashica super 8 camera at a yard sale for 4 bucks, so i bought it. im not really too knowledgable about film, but it seems pretty old, and the film is in a cartridge that says agfacolor ck17. the model of the camera is SU-60 E. Does anyone know if I can still get film for it?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know if I can still get film for it?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yes,

    http://www.kodak.com/US/en/motion/super8/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •